Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fridays and Saturdays


Day 3/4 of our effort to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

Fridays and Saturdays during chemo weeks were always times of transition. With my chemo day on Thursday, I was pumped full of a steroid that gave me energy to get through Friday. Then as that drug wore off, I started to feel the chemo effects. Though my nausea was under control, a general feeling of blah quickly overtook me on Saturdays. I am thankful for such a patient husband because many of Shane and I's weekends were spent lounging around the apartment taking naps. Now as I hurriedly type this post so I can begin my busy weekend hopping from one event to the next, I am thankful for the health and energy I have. If you are thankful for your health and energy this morning, would you consider sharing this post and donating $5 to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society?

http://pages.lightthenight.org/ia/DesMineL13/ItsGoTime

No comments:

Post a Comment